To ensure and maintain a safe environment for pupils, staff and photographers we have been implementing the following measures in respect of Covid-19.
Social distancing of 2m will be maintained in all aspects of the photo-shoot wherever possible.
We will make reasonable attempts to create a barrier, such as using a desk, between the photographer and the subject to minimize any risk of contact.
We will aim to photograph all subjects standing rather than sitting. Where posing stools are used for younger children the school’s guidelines will be followed with regard to cleaning.
Our photographers will clean/disinfect all of their equipment before and after each photo-shoot.
Health & Hygiene
Our photographers will maintain hygiene standards as per government guidelines on hand washing.
Appropriate PPE will be worn at all times where required. There will be no sharing of equipment. If more than one photographer is required to move equipment, gloves and masks will be used.
Daily Health Check
Our photographers are required to submit a Covid-19 Daily Health Check Declaration to us on the morning of any school visit. They have to declare:
- They do not have a new and continuous cough
- They do not have a temperature
- They have not lost sense of taste or smell
- They do not feel unwell
- They do not share a home with anyone that is self isolating
- They have not come into contact with anyone who is now confirmed or suspected to be positive for Covid-19; and
- They have not been contacted by NHS track and trace service
If a photographer displays symptoms or starts to feel unwell during a photo-shoot, they have been instructed to stop work immediately and advise a member of the school staff.